Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just A Little, Tiny, Reminder...

It's not that I don't think you have the right to complain, I'm not trying to be rude or snarky, but it's just that I don't really get why it's such a big deal. The weather is pretty much the same every year. There is very little variance. I just think that, as long as you live in Northern Utah, that you should pretty much know that there are going to be some weeks where Mother Nature messes with your head. And that is all, friends. (click the pics to enlarge).









P.S. Maybe it's hard for me to understand, because in Arizona there is not a whole lot of change going on. It's pretty much the same. I understand if you're cold and you want to say "I'm cold! Please stop being cold!" Because I know very well that come one or two months from now I will be yelling up to the sky "I'm hot! I'm melting! Please, please stop being so hot!" But I have no control over the weather Gods, and it will continue to be hot.
And I will just have to get over it.

No comments: