Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hope For Emily

Emily's Updates


Faith...love..and hope...

Posted 1 hour ago

I wanted to let you all know that Emily's heart stopped this morning. They resuscitated her, breaking some ribs in the process. It only took 2 minutes for them to get it started again. Which the nurses said was quite fast. In talking to Sara, she said she is sure that our sweet Emily spent that time with our Savior. We are sure she was told to come back to earth. She has 2 beautiful babies, a husband and lots of friends and family that need her here on Earth. It was a rebirth for her to come back to us.
They have had to put her back on the respirator. They said that if her heart stopped again it would probably happen pretty soon so no one wanted to leave. It's been almost 12 hrs so hopefully it won't stop again.
Lots of folks showed up at the hospital which kept her from resting and elevated her heart rate, so we are going to leave her alone pretty much for a couple of days.
As most of you know today is Caitlyn’s 1st birthday. Sara went and bought some cupcakes and they are having a party for her. We know that Emily would want everyone to join in the celebration and the focus to be on her beautiful daughters first birthday.
Once again, we are so grateful for the immense outpouring of love and support.

Emily is definitely in God’s hands now…

Faith...love..and hope...

Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen....

We are believing for Emily's complete healing.



As you should know, my friend Emily is in the hospital after a devastating car accident. They update her website frequently. Most of the time she overcomes the hurdles that are thrown at her and today was no exception. Every time I see that I have a new email, I immediately check to see if it is an update on her and today this is the one I got. It brought me to tears and hope at the same time. Please do not give up praying for my friend. I know you don't know her, but it means a lot to me and her family. I am in complete shock that this has happened and I want her to come out of it so much. If you would like to read her updates and read about Emily, you may visit her website at 

Thanks

2 comments:

Kelly Mae said...

I'm thinking about her every day. I had the boys include her and the family in their prayers. Every day is a gift.

tiburon said...

Oh that is so sad. She is for sure in my prayers. Please keep us updated. :(