Monday, December 15, 2008

Thought I Would Dazzle You With These Jewels


Last Friday I went out with my friend Courtney and her friend Eddie to Blue Wasabi at the San Tan Mall in Gilbert. We had a lot of fun. When I am with Courtney, she is one of those friends that I can absolutely be myself in front of, and I'm a goofy person anyway, so it's a winning combination. We took some retarded pictures, and well I had to share them with others, just so you know that I do laugh and I do smile and I do crazy stuff that I used to do way back when and so here ya go.


When I laugh to hard, I cover my mouth because I feel like I look so dumb with my entire mouth hanging open.
What is going on here you ask? No clue. Maybe I was dancing, but I really hope not.
This is my perpetual problem. I just cannot seem to keep my eyes open during picture taking. And anyway, what's with that face? I don't know but I don't care!
Courtney would be like "Uh..why did you post this?!" But I doubt she reads my blog.
Finally, a keeper.
See my gigantic camel arm?
Eddie and Court at Blue Wasabi
My $9.50 Martini..yes you read that right as much as a movie!

No comments: