Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to some wonderful people of note:
My Grandma Norma (my Dad's mom). She lives in Orem, in the same house she has lived at for probably like 40 years or so. I am not so close with my Dad's side of the family, but I love dearly my Grandma Norma. Happy Birthday Grandma!
Tiburon of Shark Bait fame! I don't personally know her, but I read her blog faithfully. Above she is on the right, my sister is on the left. Happy Birthday Tib!!
My good childhood (and adulthood) friend Karina. I've known her since forever. And I will know her forever and ever. She is Jason's cousin, so my cousin by marriage!
Happy Birthday Lala!

And a very Happy Birthday to Britney Spears! I did pick a pic then forgot to upload it and instead of going through that, I figure you guys know what she looks like so oh well.

No comments: