Thursday, October 29, 2009

What is the World Coming to??

I found this picture, above, from word to your mother and had to grab it. Um, excuse me? Did I miss out on something? Since when is your ex-husband responsible for your monthly beauty and shopping expense? If this is the case, then I know some ladies out there that are seriously getting ripped off from their divorce. My sister, who recently (2 years ago) went through a divorce, had to hire a lawyer for missing child support, and her ex recently came into a large sum of money from selling the house they both lived in together, and the LAST thing on her mind is "Gee, I wish I were getting paid to get my eyebrows waxed or my spray tan." DISGUSTING!
You're one lucky bitch Khloe Kardashian, I hope you don't take it for GRANTED!

Just to let you know, I am not against their union. They are not divorced (yet) but their quickie wedding proves to be a subject of much ridicule. It doesn't mean that they will get divorced, sometimes that does last, but people are already predicting what will happen and who will get what if it does happen. I do think our society is much to focused on materialism and not about the good things. It's a good thing when people get married. It's a celebration! Who cares if it didn't happen the way you did yours or would do yours, let them be young and be happy!

Oh and btw, love the Chanel bag on that pic, but for me it would probably still say Target.

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

It is crazy how people obsess over crap like that. hopefully theirs will last!

Kathy said...

How fast was it? Ben and I were only engaged for 18 days.

tiburon said...

Why didn't marry a basketball star?