Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. My Family
While we stayed in Emery County last weekend, Jason and I were deciding on where to stay. We didn't really have the money for a hotel room, so my mom bought us not one but two nights at the hotel in Price. We could stayed in my uncle and aunt's camper, but let me tell ya it sure was nice to stay in that room. And my mom, Chris, my sister and her family stayed there too, so it was great to share curling irons and hairspray and that kind of stuff. My sister and Mike are usually very generous to us and last weekend was no exception. And my family who lives in that part of Utah were great and hospitable. We got to hang out with my Dad and his family and lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was awesome. Also I have been staying with my mom this week, and as always, she has been spoiling me. 

2. My Husband
My husband is a "do-er." I may have mentioned that before on my blog. Two days before we arrived in Price, we camped in Flagstaff, AZ and Moab, UT. My husband put up the tent, took it down, cooked breakfast and dinner each night and pretty much just ruled at camping and hiking all together. I'm not always crazy about camping, but with Jason, it's just so easy and relaxed...most of the time. 

3. TiVo
While staying with my mom this week, I have been watching all kinds of TV! I don't watch a lot at home because don't have many channels and my mom has Tivo, which is wonderful. I have been able to watch John&Kate+8, Intervention, and Design Star and I have access to all the kid shows on Noggin for Griffin such as Oswald and Yo Gabba Gabba! 

4. Friends
On September 10th (the day after my B-Day), my friends Lyssa and Karina are coming to visit for 5 days!! Lyssa and Karina are sisters, they're my oldest friends, I love them to death and they are bringing their boys! Karina's son Davian will be 2 in November and Lyssa's son Christian is 8 months. I am beyond excited. Now I have to come up with fun things for us and the littles to do. 

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

you are so cute to do thankful thursdays. good for you! i'm jealous you get to see lyssa and her baby boy! I want to meet him! have fun!!