Friday, August 21, 2009

Dooce

Doesn't Heather Armstrong look so pretty in this picture? I've never looked that pretty at an airport I'm sure. I just finished reading her book (It Sucked and Then I Cried: How I Had a Baby, A Breakdown and a Much Needed Margarita) not too long ago. I really liked it. I know it's not technically about pregnancy, but she does an awesome job at describing some of things that can change your body during pregnancy. And her story is good. It reminded me a few times of myself. I never went off of anti-depressants when I was pregnant. My doctor and I teamed up against my anxiety. However, sometimes it just takes more than a prescription. My anxiety level has quadrupled since my son was born. I read dooce because she is funny. I read dooce because she is real. REAL honest!!

Happy Weeekend!

No comments: