Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful for:
My mom, Kelly, Jason, Griffin, Cody, Conner, Chris, CJ, Jay, Kaylum, Courtney, Aunt Lori, Grandma LeeAnn, Lyssa, Raeleen and Joel, my dad, Brittany, Mike, Afton, Jake, Karina, Lindsay, Rod, Shandi, Shelli, Tanika, Stacy, Jason's siblings, Jason's whole extended family and mine too. All of my friends, even the ones I never talk to and family friends too. And of course even my Facebook friends! I may have told you before, I may have never told you, but I am thankful for you. Without you, I would lead a boring and lonely life. I have a good life, full of love and good people

2. I am thankful for the house in which I live. It's a mess, but it's a loved mess. I'd clean anywhere I've made a mess, but I scrub mine a little harder. (; 

3. I am thankful for my son. He is my whole world. 

4. I am thankful for coupons, even though they're a pain in the butt. 

5. I am thankful for this blog. I don't treat it as a journal because for one thing, a journal is private and another thing is, sometimes all my thoughts aren't so sugary. But I love that people I know read what's on my mind because I tell ya what, you can't live a life all alone, I sure can't. I rely on blogs and other social networks to get me out of a I-talk-to-a-two-year-old-all-day-or-about-bills rut. I need some interaction, but it doesn't have to be live. I thrive on suggestions and compliments. 

Happy Thankful Thursday, to the best of your ability..

1 comment:

Jamilyn said...

I love you Regan! And I am thankful for friends like YOU!!!