Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday


1. My Life
If you read my last post then you understand why I find my life so worth living. Life is precious, handle with care.



2. My Mom
I have been staying at my mom's house this week while Jason works out of town. My mom does everything for me and then some. I love coming to her house, I feel so comfortable here and I am glad she always wants me (and her grandson) around. 


3. Ice Cream
I have been eating some Ben and Jerry's and I like it I like it a lot. Makes me feel good. 


4. Brody Jenner
Always brings a smile to my face. Always. 

P.S. Congratulations to my adorable nephews Cody and Conner who completed Kindergarten today. It was a rough year, but I knew they'd make it! Love you!

1 comment:

tiburon said...

Great list! Brody Jenner is a babe.