Thursday, May 7, 2009

P.S.

I WANT THIS. If only I could have this, I think my life would be so much easier. Sigggghhh.  It's only available at Target.com I think and I think I must have it soon. I LOVE steamed veggies and our veggie steamer just isn't up to task.  It's also a rice steamer and deep fryer and while you can steam veggies decently in it, let's just say that it's numero uno job is a deep fryer and I don't deep fry. It's hard to use and it doesn't clean up well and it was a gift, so I appreciate that, but I want this. My mom has a Black and Decker food steamer that she has had for quite some time and I must say that I love it. This one is a little different (keeping up with the times) and it's officially on my wish list. Even though my Bday is four months away, I can't wait and I think I might just buy it. I don't buy things like this too often, so it's a big deal for me. I'm soooo excited. It's one more thing I'm thankful for. 

1 comment:

Kelly Mae said...

Awwww.... you are the best Regan. I love you!