Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tagged

I got tagged by Jamilyn to a do a random post about myself. 
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. List 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. Let each person know they have been tagged

Random Item #1
I let my son watch TV and we have about 4 different "favorite" shows; he is only 18 months old. I do feel incredibly guilty sometimes. 

Random Item #2
As soon as I wake up in the morning, I crave something sweet. I normally make myself some Swiss Miss No Sugar Added hot cocoa. Then after I drink it I want something salty. 

Random Item #3
I am very festive person. For every major holiday, I get very excited. I love to decorate my home and wear something coordinating with the day. I try and make all the people around me love it too. I don't always celebrate festively, and usually there is something wrong with me when I don't. But I'll never tire of celebrating Birthdays.

Random Item #4
When I worked at Bank of America, I hated selling. I loved the job and I did it well-but I was horrible at selling. I wouldn't have applied had I known it was going to be that way, but it wasn't always like that. In the beginning, I loved it, but then the bank grew bigger and bigger and we were forced to sell as much as possible. I probably would have never quit though, if I didn't get pregnant. I love helping people and sometimes I feel like I just been on vacation for a year and a half, because when I go back there, it all seeps in again. 

Random Item #5
I am scared to fly overseas. I am scared to fly over lakes and forests, so that is not surprising. I have flown several times since I was a little girl, but only lately have I been getting really scared. I might never travel abroad because of this fear. 

Random Item #6
Being pregnant and childbirth freaks me out. I think it is very weird and somewhat gross. I do think it is a miracle, and it is one thing I will never ever forget, but I also get the heebie jeebies about the whole thing too. I know that I am very lucky to have a beautiful son, and I also know that I worked hard to get him out of my body. (Seriously gross-out of my body?? blech)    (:

I tag:
Lyssa
Kelly
Ashley
Audrey
Kathy
Tanika

2 comments:

Jamilyn said...

Yay!! Thank you for playing!!!

Audrey Crisp said...

HOW FUN! IS THAT A CAT YOU HAVE? WITH A BEENIE ON HIM? HAHAHAHAH