Monday, October 20, 2008

A Taste of Things to Come

This last weekend, from Thursday to Sunday, Jason, Griffin and I went to Yellowstone with his parents, his sister and one of his brothers. We drove from SLC to Pocatello, from there to West Yellowstone, from there to the Grand Tetons, Montana, Jackson, Wyoming and then back down to Provo through Park City and Heber. I have never been to any of those places, so I had a great time. They do vacations good, this family. My camera is somewhat broken, so these are pretty much the best pictures I got from it. But, Jason's mom just got a new camera, and she let me play photographer most of the time, because she hasn't quite figured it out just yet. So, I just wanted to give a sneak peek. Just like to let you know that while away we saw: Antelope, Buffalo, Coyotes, Moose, Elk, Deer AND a GRIZZLY BEAR! It was fantastic. So stick around, and I'll update later. 

No comments: