Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's All I Got

I know I need to update, but I have been so busy. Tomorrow we are going to San Diego. We, as in, Griffin and I are driving down there with Jason's parents, his sister and maybe his brother's girlfriend.  Jason will fly there on Wednesday night. Then my mom and my step-dad fly in on Thursday. Then, I will fly back with my mom on Sunday back to Phoenix. I don't know how long I will be in Phoenix. Hopefully I will be able to bring my computer, but I might not want to. I might just want to lay low for a while. I don't know. Anyway, I promise, a new blog when I get back. And then soon, my birthday and anniversary are coming up, so I have all kinds of things to look forward to. 

2 comments:

Kelly Mae said...

Yay! You wrote something new. I check everyday... Can't wait to see you and the baby, oops, I mean little boy.

Afton said...

I hope you plan on letting me know when you get here so we can do something.