Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Love of My Life. I am thankful for many things, among them my handsome boy. 



Thankful for Everything My Little Guy Does:
1. He babbles all day. Sometimes it feels like he is saying the right word. Like Dog and Daddy. I love it.
2. He just picked up a pill from off the floor (I believe it's actually a Calcium tablet) and he takes my hand, uncurls my fingers, and puts the pill in my palm. What a good boy!
3. When anyone tells him "No!" he whines a little bit and lays his head on the floor. He stops whatever it was most of the time. It's so cute.
4. He loves watermelon just like me! We have been eating it for dessert for three meals in a row now, and he seems to love it. I consider watermelon my most favorite food. 
5. He grins so big when I go in his room to get him out of the crib. It's as if he hasn't seen me in days, not hours.
6. He loves the dogs. He mostly likes to watch them eat and beg for food. He squeals whenever he is around them. 
7. I love when he head bangs. He does it in the air now, instead of on furniture. It cracks me up. 
8. He is a snuggler!

There are many more, but in the interest of saving time, I'll keep it eight. A nice, even number. 

No comments: