Friday, July 4, 2008

Balloon Festival

Happy Fourth of July!!

It is one of my very favorite holidays. I will write more on this day later, since obviously it has just begun. But, this morning, Griffin woke up at 5am, and he went back to sleep. I did not. I couldn't get back to sleep. Which is silly, since I had a very hard time falling asleep last night. I should be exhausted. So, I have always wanted to go to the Balloon Festival in Provo. This is my year to do these things, so I decided since I couldn't go back to sleep, that I would just go there by myself. And that is just what I did. I hadn't planned even getting out of the car, but when I found a good parking spot, I just had to. It was really neat and I'm glad I went. I even went to Starbucks on the way home (which is really very out of the way) and got my Chai Tea. I hardly ever get it, so it is a treat for me. As this whole day is going to be, a treat.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.