Thursday, April 24, 2008

Camping and Stuff

There is only one pic pf me camping, and its really not very exciting, so I am posting pics of my nephews Cody and Conner on their first camping trip. Cody driving the boat




Conner taking a shot at fishing on the boat


I do realize that I don't write nearly enough. But part of that reason is because I don't think anyone really reads my blog. It is more of an outlet for me. Sometimes there are things I want to write down all the time, but then I forget. So, here is a recap of what has been going on lately. Last weekend we went camping. We went to a place called Alamo Lake. It is basically about 50 miles west of Phoenix in the desert. Some friends of my sister invited us along with my nephews. After much deliberation, we decided to leave Griffin with Grandma. We only went for one night, so I felt that would be better for Griff anyway. Since he can't even walk, I didn't think it would be worth bringing him. Someone would have had to hold him constantly, and I think he would have been really irritated that he couldn't get down on the floor and move. Anyway, like I said, we had to deliberate about all the pros and cons of bringing him because Jason wanted to and I didn't. Our friends have a little fishing boat, and that was a lot of fun to go on. Cody and Conner also really enjoyed it. No one caught any fish, but Jason informed me that fishing is more for the sport so even if they had caught any, they would have put them back in. I liked that idea. We thought it was going to be really hot, but it was actually really nice weather. We will definitely have to do it again sometime. One of the only downfalls of camping in Arizona is that almost anywhere you want to go is at least 2 hours away, and that can be draining.


And for good measure, here is a pic of Griffin being his cute self.





I am ending this post in a tag.
Enjoy. And if you read my blog, send a comment my way, I won't bite.



1. What is your husbands name? Jason Lamb Golding

2. How long have you been together? We started dating in Jan. 2004 and we got married Sept. 2006

3. How old is he? 25

4. Who eats more? Jason, hands down.

5. Who said I love you first? Jason, Valentine's Day 2004. It seems soon, I know, but we have known each other since 1999, so at that point it had been five years of on and off-ness.

6. Who is taller? Jason.

7. Who sings better? I do, but not much.

8. Who is smarter? We are both smart in different areas.

9. Whose temper is worse? Jason for sure. He has a bad temper. I hold everything in.

10. Who does the laundry? I do. Usually though, Jason will hang it up for me after its clean, but not always.

11. Who does the dishes? Jason, usually. He is anal about the way you put the dishes in the dishwasher.

12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jason.

13. Who pays the bills? Jason. I used to hold that job title, but I had a hard time convincing him that there were things we really couldn't afford to do, so one day I just said fine you do it and you will see for yourself.

14. Who mows the lawn? No lawn for now, but when we get one Jason will do it.

15. Who cooks dinner? We both do.

16. Who drives when you are together? Jason

17. Who is more stubborn? Jason, I think anyway. (:

18. Who is the 1st to admit when they are wrong? Me. I hate fighting.

19. Whose parents do you see the most? We see my Mom the most because she lives about 15 minutes away, but Jason's parents live in Utah.

20. Who proposed? Jason

21. Who is more sensitive? Me.

22. Who has more friends? Me.

23. Who has more siblings? Jason has three brothers and one sister. I have one sister, a half brother, a step-brother and a half sister. I also have a step-sister-in-law. That sounds dumb I know.

24. Where did you meet? At Lyssa's house, in her living room. Lyssa is my best friend that I have known forever, and Jason is Lyssa's cousin.

25. Who wears the pants in the family? Griffin.

26. What was the 1st thing you said to your husband? "Hi."

27. Where was your first date? Well, we didn't have our first official date until Valentine's Day 2004 and we went to an expensive Italian restaurant called Ruffino in Ahwatukee. We hadn't really dated before because we were always with a group of people.

28. Where was your first kiss? Camping up American Fork canyon in 2000.

29. Where did you get engaged? Beautiful Sedona, AZ.

30. Where were you married? In Draper, UT.

31. Where was the honeymoon? California

32. What would you have changed? For the Honeymoon? Nothing, it was perfect.

No comments: