Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hey

I'm leaving today for Utah. I won't have my lap top. I will have my phone, so I'll still be on facebook of course. I won't be blogging for a while. I know I am far behind but I have been really busy. My sister-in-law, Jessica, and her newborn baby, Jaxon, are moving in with us soon and I have been trying to get our house in more order for them. It should be super fun but interesting.

Griffin and I are going to fly to Salt Lake today without Jason. He is leaving Tuesday after work and driving up to Utah, then we will all drive home together some time after Thanksgiving. We will be spending Thanksgiving Day in Pocatello, ID. Jason's parents have been working up there, it's a long story, but I'm just thrilled to run away from home for a while.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

Have fun! happy Thanksgiving!