Friday, October 9, 2009

I always hated tag when I was a kid, but now I like it.

Tiburon had this on her blog and I considered myself tagged. So here goes.

A: Addiction: Soda. Cola and not of the diet variety. I just cannot let go.
B: Breakfast: Varies. Leftovers or cheese crisp or oatmeal.
C: Chocolate or Chips: Chips. But only with soda, otherwise chocolate.
D: Dessert or Appetizers: Appetizers. Dessert is much too rich for me.
E: Essential Items: cell phone, camera, chapstick and Aveeno lotion.
F: Favorite Color: Blue is my go-to color but I'm also a sucker for pink.
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: I don't eat anything gummy.
H: Hometown: Orem, Utah
I: Indulgence: Vodka...there I said it! I told the truth. It's my indulgence, along with fruit juice.
J: January or July: January. Have you ever been to Arizona in July??
K: Kids: I have one 2 year old. We will have more, but I cannot say when.
L: Life isn't complete without: daily chats with my mom. (that would be MY life, for everyone's life I would have to say good friends like Tib said).
M: Most exciting memory: Having my son. I was sooooooooo excited but it hurt like hell, but I knew there was a good reason behind it.
N: Number of Brothers and Sisters: 1 full blooded sister Kelly, 1 step-sister CJ, 1 step-brother Kaylum and one half brother Jay. Also my step-brother has a wife Tiffany who is my step-sister-in-law?
O: Oranges or Apples: Too hard to choose! Apples are less messy so I like that, but I love them both.
P: Phobias or Fears: getting attacked randomly, earthquakes and water.
Q: Quote: Imagination is more important than knowledge.-Albert Einstein
R: Reading: I still have YET to finish Breaking Dawn. I saw the movie but I haven't finished My Sister's Keeper and very recently I started reading LA Candy by Lauren Conrad.
S: Summer or Spring: Spring! I love in Utah when the crocuses come up.
T: Tag 6 people: Tanika (if she can find time in her busy bulldog life) Kelly, Lyssa, Kathy, Ashley (I know you're reading this Ashley) and Audrey.
U: Unknown Fact About Me: I LOATHE olives.
V: Vacation I want to go on: Alaskan cruise
W: Walking or Running: Walking.I had a dream last night that someone dared me to run up this steep hill and I couldn't do it. It was worse than a nightmare!
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound-less weird positions.
Y: Your favorite food: Cheese
Z: Zoo or Bowling: Bowling.

Consider yourself tagged if you want but I do expect to see updates from the six people mentioned above!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your right I was reading this! :)