Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Break

I'm on hiatus. I know I don't really blog enough to use that word but I like saying for some reason. (;

My life right now is all sorts of complicated. My problems are piling up and growing as we speak. I am an emotional wreck, I have enough anxiety for three other ladies, and my checking account is vast approaching zero. Do you know what day it is? The day after my electric bill was due, 3 days before my car insurance goes through, 5 days before the car payment, and just 7 days till mortgage is due and my husband's paycheck will be around zero on Friday. Oh and don't forget the water bill and diapers..milk...stuff like that. I'm.Going.Nuts.
I don't need anyone telling me I am doing it wrong, or that I haven't tried hard enough. I am not looking for your sympathy, your money, sure, but not your sympathy. Haha! I'm just kidding. I'm just in a place right now, where I don't know what.to.do. I have borrowed more than I'll ever be able to repay. I am fighting with my husband more than ever, I am more tired and stress-ridden than ever before...but my son keeps me going. He makes me smile. I am not going to sit around and cry all day. I apply for jobs at every chance I get. It's the daycare that gets me. If I could go back just 6 months ago...I so would. I would in a heart beat.
SO maybe one day soon, I'll regain my need to blog. I'll let my creative side shine again. But not today. Not for a long while I'm afraid.

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

that sucks. i feel like that sometimes too. life is crappy so when it's good you can know the difference. good luck chica!

Jamilyn said...

I'm sorry. I know what you're going through. I am so broke it isn't even funny.
Today on my lunch break I drove around and cried because I don't know how I am going to pay for ANYTHING! Christmas, bills, rent...and the list goes on...
I'm debating getting another job. Uggh

Kathy said...

I'm very sorry. You'll be in my prayers. You & Jamilyn are loved!