Monday, August 10, 2009

Blahg


Oh blog, for I have failed you. Every time I log in, I see that post about Emily, and I lose my desire to blog. I have a lot to say, but I don't even know how to articulate it all. So I might just have to resort to lists. I do plan on blogging about my recent trip through Southern Utah, but for now, I am going to just let you know what I have been up to. Hopefully, some people still read my blog! 

* In late July, Jason, Griffin and I flew to Utah to spend a weekend camping in Tremonton for the Golding Family Reunion. 

* July 12th, Griffin turned two and the day before we had a successful Birthday party for him at our house. 

* The summer heat has been brutal, as always, but this year I have embraced it and I'm happy to say it's the first time summer has not snuck up on me. 

*Last Wednesday, we packed up the car for a trip to Price, Utah for my cousin Jake's wedding. On the way there we camped in Flagstaff and Arches, which was wonderful. Seeing all of my family in Emery and Carbon County was also a plus. 

*Jason only has two more weeks working out of town, but unfortunately he also had two whole weeks without work so it's been a little hectic, but we are making do. 

*Jason fixed my car which has been dead for two months but it still has some progress to make, other than a bit of a dead battery, I'm happy to have my own vehicle back. 

*We have been having a lot of fun this summer by going places with my nephews in tow, such as Jeepers! and Rainforest Cafe and of course swimming. 

I hope to have pictures up soon, but I am without my camera cord, so it might have to wait till tomorrow. 
Happy Monday!

No comments: