Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Guess I Wouldn't Mind Having a CIA Agent Around Sometimes

Sigggghhhhhhh........... We went and saw Taken tonight. It was scary. I might have broken out all over my face since I basically sat there with my hands all over it, covering and uncovering my eyes and my teeth clenching my fingernails.  Hideous. Just hideous. Yeah, I know stuff like that happens, stuff you don't wanna see. YOU DON'T WANNA SEE.  Forced prostitution and  a lot of violence. I guess had I glanced at the picture above, I would have known there was going to be some violence, and let's be honest, Jason picked it out so what did I expect? I know I am sounding like a movie snob, but I'm not. The movie was good. It had great actors. But I didn't like it because I am a wimp. It's true.  So to cleanse my palate I am going to glance at the pic below and you should too. (:

Look at my Cute Son

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

how funny! i think i still wanna see it. i kind of like scary movies! cute pic of your son!

Kathy said...

I'm a wimp too! I usually find something to distract myself if we're watching something scary.
He's very cute.

Lyssa said...

When I saw the preview for the movie I turned to Dave and said, "I'm not see this!" I've watched a few documentaries on forced prostitution and by the end of them my stomach hurts and I'm grumpy, so this movie is not for me.
I love the picture. The other day Dave was playing with Christian and I looked over and Dave had taken his shirt and shorts and put them on Christian. He looked so silly in those clothes, but very cute. My question is why is giant clothes so cute on a baby, but if I were to put on giant clothes its not?

tiburon said...

Is it bad that I don't even know what this movie is about?

the kid is cute though.... you are right :)