Monday, January 26, 2009

Duma


I love this:












I love how Duma is so good with Griffin. She is known to be quite feisty. He loves it when she comes up to him and just slides her body around him, her tail in his face. She purrs when he is around. It's so cute to me because I like cats and I didn't know what Griffin would think since they aren't as playful as dogs and we lived with dogs in Utah. But he seems to lover Duma back. 

P.S. Duma belongs to my little sister. She named him when she was about 7 or 8 years old. She told us that Duma means Cheetah in Swahili and she learned that on Scooby Doo of course. 

2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

cute! I can't wait till my kids can play with our cat. who knows when i'll have kids! that's a cool name. funny she learned it on scooby doo!

Jamilyn said...

Tipsee is the same way with Bailee...she totally ADORES her!